Delicious Spinach & Mushroom Egg Muffins
- Coconut oil or spray
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 3/4 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Apply coconut oil to muffin tins and set aside. Preheat oven to 160°.
- Whisk the eggs and milk together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Dice the bell pepper into small pieces. Stack the spinach leaves, roll them up, and slice them thin.
- Add the peppers, spinach,
and mushrooms to the egg mixture.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full and bake for 20-25 minutes until centres are set and no longer runny.
- Allow to cool slightly
before serving. Enjoy!