Tasty Thyme & Garlic Sweet Potato Bake
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Wash and peel the sweet potatoes then slice them into 1/8 - inch thick slices.
- In a small bowl, stir together garlic, thyme, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl place the sweet potato slices and drizzle the olive oil on top.
- Sprinkle the spice mix over the sweet potatoes and toss until the sweet potatoes are covered well with the olive oil and spice mix.
- Arrange the seasoned sweet potato slices in a casserole dish, stacked in a row.
- Cover the dish with foil and cook for 30 min. Remove foil and let cook for additional 15 min or until soft. Serve hot. Enjoy!