Baked Veggies With Garlic & Rosemary
- 1 red capsicum, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 green capsicum, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1/2 pumpkin, seeds removed,
- 1 small sweet potato, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1-2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 rosemary spring
- 1/4 cup water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Wash, cut and place all the vegetables in a baking tray.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, garlic, water and pick the leaves from the rosemary sprigs.
- Drizzle mixture over vegetables, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 40 minutes until the vegetables are cooked and golden at the edges. Serve hot or at room temperature. Enjoy!